Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Look of the Day!! Wednesday the 9th


Today I am wearing the "Day" eyeshadow look from my "Natural Eyes" palette from Two-Faced Cosmetics. Very nice! Very matte. I'll have a post very soon with pictures and a review on this cute set of shadows.

Still wearing my MAC "Cool Reserve" fall 09 Nail Trend color, which I LOVE! Today I have my Essie "Matte About You" topcoat on to change the look just a little bit. Looks cool, but I prefer it with the creme-glossy look.

Still with my orange handbag and orange wool paisley shawl I got in India, but today I'm wearing a light sweater to combat the AC in my office!!

Also coming very soon: my purchase from the Prescriptives Fall 09 "Well-Suited" collection with swatches, a review with swatches on the Physicians Formula "Baked" eyeshadow trios, and swatches galore from my L'Oreal HIP Duo eyeshadow collection!!

I'll still be featuring my nail color adventures, with my selections from Essie's fall colors and OPI's fall Spain collection....but wanted to inject some other stuff into the mix! I am definitely not a nail blog and could never compete with all the awesome blogs featuring huge polish collections and infinite knowledge on the subject.

But first, must work for a living!! More tonight.

-Euridice

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails