Thursday, November 26, 2009

Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche

Wow! Look at how much of my new Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche I have used since buying it in October!


I usually choose from my collection of Guerlain Aqua Allegoria, focusing on a current favorite. When I received my Chanel Jade polishes, I started using the enclosed Chanel Chance sample and decided I love it. When in Barcelona in October, I tried on the Eau Fraiche version and was equally smitten!

Fast forward to a few days later: I was in Heathrow changing planes after suddenly aborting my vacation. The duty free was simply amazing. I tend to pick up my Aqua Allegorias in duty free shops in Europe because I can't find them as easily in department stores in the States (try Saks Fifth Avenue in San Francisco, where I picked up two of these fragrances last New Years). Well, I made the duty free moguls even richer with quite a spectacular haul of two Guerlain Acqu Alegorias, some Chanel lipstick and nail polish, and BOTH Chanel Chance and Chance Eau Fraiche. You basically have to pass through the giant duty free store to get to your gate, and I was able to do this kind of damage very quickly and efficiently so as not to miss my flight.

I opened up the Eau Fraiche when I arrived home, and I have been wearing it every day since then. It is so yummy! I could bathe in this stuff! Mmmm.

According to Fragantica, this fragrance, introduced in 2007, is a "chypre floral" with top notes of citruses and cedar, middle notes of pink pepper, water hyacinth and jasmine, and base notes of teak wood, iris, amber, patchouli, vetiver, and white musk. Mmmm. Yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails