Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holiday Nail Polish Collections!!

Okay, with Halloween behind us, it's time to focus on the special collections offered for the holiday season. Let's see what we've got!

Essie's collection is called "Sweet Time of Year" and focuses on candy colors with a red, a sheer pink, and a mint green. I purchased an adorable set of mini bottles at ULTA in order to give this a non-committal sampling.

OPI has a fabulous holiday collection out, with the trademark clever OPI nail polish names. It's a large collection that has a wide range of interesting colors, but reds seem to make up half of it! Do we really need so many reds? I'll weigh in when I review my selections from the collection.

China Glaze has a 4-polish collection featuring glitter!! I have all four of them, predictably: red, dark green (re-release), gold, and silver!

At the drugstores I've seen holiday displays from Milani, Wet 'n' Wild, and Sinful.

At ULTA, I purchased one of two sets available from Borghese: a set of tiny samples in a plastic case that features a lovely flowered print.

Scrangie's blog turned me onto the Fingerpaints holiday collection, and I am very impressed! It's available at Sally Beauty Supply.

Finally, my holy grail has been Deborah Lippman's holiday offering, "Happy Birthday." I just got it, and I am not disappointed!! It's a multicolor glitter, excellent in its own and over so many different colors!

What other holiday nail polish collections are out? Which are your faves??

Check this space for reviews of all these collections and more! (Or at least, that's my plan!!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails