Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NOTD: China Glaze "Latte"

These nails were from a day last week, to be exact. I thought I would try to make a small dent in my stash from the China Glaze specialty collections of glitters and chromes. I pulled out Latte, a beige "shimmer" that has really more of a pearlized finish. Looking at it through the day, the word that kept popping into my head was "nacre." Yup, it was really pearly.




I had a few issues applying this polish, namely a bit of bumping up and streaking, which I have learned is fairly typical of the pearly polishes. It wasn't so bad, though. The color was a beige-nude but the shine made it a lot less subtle than your average beige. Just the thing for when you want nude but with a little more oomph to it.

I got mine at Victoria Nail Supply for $3.25.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails