Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Back! Uh, Yes, I Was Gone

Just got back EARLY this morning from being in Boston on business. I had a nice weekend, saw some old friends, and felt good about what was accomplished. I wore some nail polish to report back on, stayed in a cute hotel that I will review, and also ate at a few cute places to mention. So, more on that coming soon!

I joined the Polish Bloggers Network, which is allowing me to learn about a lot of cool blogs on nail polish. We had our first link roundup on Friday, which I posted late that evening. I am really excited to be part of a blogging community. My list of followers was starting to grow, and, last I looked, I had 21 followers! I knew people were reading, but I was hoping to get a few followers so I am pleased as punch.

I still have a backlog of pictures I've taken, so I will resume posting very soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails