Saturday, February 20, 2010

China Glaze Rated Holographic

 
  
Rated Holographic is a dusty pink holographic polish from the China Glaze Kaleidoscope collection, and it's the current entry in my series on the Kaleidoscopes. It is lighter and has a good amount of brown in it when compared to Don't Be A Square, which is more of a strawberry pink. Rated Holographic is in the bottle on the right, below:

  

In my pictures, I have two coats with China Glaze base coat and fast-drying top coat. I have also worn this polish previously with one very thin, subtle coat. The effect was of a clear polish with just a hint of colorful sparkle. I think it was the perfect work-appropriate way to wear this polish!

Here is Rated Holographic indoors, nice and subtle, even neutral:

  

  

Indoors, but in the sunlight streaming through the window, catching the light and starting to sparkle:

  

Sunlight! Full holo effect activated:

  

  

 

 

3 comments:

Paige said...

That is a beautiful color!

rijaH said...

Its actually pretty neutral for a holo :o

Euridice said...

Hi, gildedangel and rijaH! I would have to agree with both of you, this one is beautiful, and it is indeed pretty neutral. It's pink but with a lot of brown in it, as far as I can see.

Related Posts with Thumbnails