Monday, February 15, 2010

Don't Be A Square!!

 


  

 

 China Glaze "Don't Be A Square" was one of my priority polishes, but when I went to order it I ended up getting all the other polishes from the same collection: "Kaleidoscope." I just couldn't help it. These glittery yet smooth holos are awesome, and I knew they would be! But back to "Don't Be A Square," which is a pretty strawberries and cream pink out of the light but takes on a very deep dark pink with all kinds of gorgeous color flashes when exposed to direct light. Wow!! I know this one will be a favorite.

Please be sure to click and view bigger versions of the pictures!
First the indoors picture, followed by some outdoors shady porch pictures.



 

  

Isn't it pretty:

 

But let's get out into the sun (or, in this case, wade precariously onto the first step of my porch and take pictures while trying not to slip and tumble into a snow drift...but I digress!




  


  


  


  


 

  
The following day, with all the snow piled on, my porch cover collapsed and poured a huge amount of snow against my door making it impossible to swatch more the following day. Well, it's impossible to open my back door!! Then, it blizzarded yet again a couple of days later. Gee, I keep digressing. The important thing is that "Don't Be A Square" is gorgeous and glorious!

Holla!!!!! Sorry, couldn't help that, I really enjoy a good pun. So, do YOU have any of the China Glaze Kaleidoscope polishes? Which ones?? Which is your fave?

3 comments:

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

I prefer the kaleidoscopes over the OMG collection. I love how the are just a tiny bit glittery.
Very nice!

cucumpear said...

I have to get some holos next time I order. Don't Be A Square isn't a colour I'd go for, but OMG and FYI are. It looks fab on you, though.

Euridice said...

Hi, Kirsten, I love the Kaleidoscopes, too! Holo + glitteriness is a beautiful combination.

Related Posts with Thumbnails