Monday, February 22, 2010

It's My Turn!!

 

It's My Turn is the blingiest of the China Glaze Kaleidoscope polishes that I have! I wasn't sure at first how to describe the color...kind of a brownish yellow mustard color? Perhaps it's best described as a mustard-gold. Regardless of the base color, the kaleidoscopic crystals really GLOW in multiple colors as soon as they are exposed to the light. 

Starting indoors, bottle and nails:

 

  

Moving on into the light:

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

 

Wow!! This golden polish really brings on the bling-bling!! I only have one more to go in my series featuring the Kaleidoscopes, then I have an announcement to make!! Yes, I want to spread the Kaleidoscope love to everybody....so stay tuned!!
  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely color, looks good on you!

Paige said...

Drool...so pretty!

Euridice said...

@Thess thanks so much!!

@gildedangel lol, yes it is droolworthy!! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails