Sunday, February 7, 2010

VNS Haul, Y'all!!

I had a great time swatching today in the sun and 25 degrees F!! Ha ha. It was fun wading in the snow just far enough outside my backdoor to get some sunlight on my hands to take pictures of the nail polish swatches.

What a birthday! Gee, how generous to give me enough snow to call it the "Snowpocalypse!" Gee, you shouldn't have!! Well, I don't mind all the snow, and the storm was kind of exciting. I mean, thundersnow!

Since Friday was my birthday, I had to indulge in a Victoria Nail Supply haul.


Woo hoo!! I got some cool items that I have been totally wanting: The Color Club Glitter Vixen collection has been at the top of my list. Monochromatic glitter!! Yay!!

I also have been wanting to try the holos from Color Club, and rather than all the work clicking on individual polishes to try, I simply took the whole Wild At Heart collection. Looks gorgey!

Of course, the China Glaze Up and Away collection was a must. There is not a bad one in the bunch, so I binged!!

I threw in some Color Club Japanese Glitters based on Body and Soul's wonderful enabling, and finished up with all the China Glaze Kaleidoscope holos that were in stock. Burp!!

Oh! I forgot! I didn't find the OPI Alice in Wonderland glitters at ULTA a couple of weeks ago, so I helped myself from VNS. They are not to be missed, y'all!!

Wow, what gluttony. Okay, I gotta go now...gotta get to writing all these posts and editing all these pics!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Wooo, great haul, what an awesome present to yourself!

Euridice said...

woo hoo, thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails